skip to main |
skip to sidebar
Great things that kids say...
My kids come up with the greatest things. Ellie is dying to know exactly how the doctor is going to get the baby to come out. I told her where the baby would come out and that the doctor would help, but that isn't enough for her-- she wants to know how that baby is going to get out. I guess that makes sense considering the size of everything (without going into specifics). And Hannah announces the other evening, "Mommy 12 year olds sometimes have babies. I don't want to have a baby when I'm 12." Well, thank goodness!!! I don't want her to have a baby at 12 either! The funniest part was Ellie's knowing look and head nods, because she knew all about 12 year olds having babies-- Ha! We went on to talk about how it is much better to have a baby after you are married with a husband, so that your husband can help you with everything and be a daddy to the the baby. I also said that we want to be married in the temple first, so we can be together as a family forever before we have children. They both agreed with me quite fervently... Where do they hear these things??? Riley is at the age when every word she says is adorable. I call her Rileyroo as a nickname and I heard her today talking about herself as Rileyroo... And she calls Ellie by the nickname I call her-- Elliebelle. She will yell upstairs to Ellie, "Elliebelle you comin'?" It is absolutely adorable-- Or when she says, "I precious." Of course you are precious little one! They keep me on my toes and melt my heart!
2 comments:
You're very lucky to have such well behaved children. They are precious and turn me to mush, haha.
mommy can i be the one to put a baby in her at 12 please?
Post a Comment