Saturday, October 11, 2008

Surprise

Surprise!!!!!!!!!
Some of you may already know because you have
seen me recently, but we are expecting
baby number 4! We are so excited!
It hasn't been the greatest pregnancy, but
seeing the ultrasound with all the cute little baby
makes it all worth it. We do know the sex of the baby...
So, do you want to know????
Cute baby foot...
The baby waving, "hi."
It's another girl...
Yes, we will be Ashley and the Rabonettes forever.
Ashley says that he has run out of girl names and
we struggle with what to name this little sweetie,
because we never agree.
But, I am sure she will have a beautiful name in the end.

Please don't make too much fun of my dear husband--he
has to put up with enough living with us. And just imagine when
Hannah is 18, Ellie 15, Riley 13 and this little one 11.
Have pity on the poor man...
But, we are all excited (although Hannah told her
kindergarten class she is hoping we adopt a boy next!)
One very funny story... The girls have wanted to come up with a name for the
baby so, they keep randomly saying, "oh this would be a good name."
The other morning before church Ellie said, "I have a perfect name for
the baby!" Then she exclaims excitedly, "Lucifer!!!!"
I start giggling under my breath, so that I won't hurt her feelings
and Hannah looks at her in shock and says, "You want to name the
baby after the Satan!" Just a side note... I don't think that
Ellie even knows who the Satan is. We don't scare our kids with boogyman
stories of Satan when they are young, so she had absolutely no idea
what we were talking about. Poor kid-- it sure was a funny moment though.



8 comments:

Josh said...

congratulations! megan and i both laughed when we heard it was a girl. but, on a percentage basis, i'm in the same boat: 100% girls. i love it, though.

THE BROWN FAMILY said...

Sweet sweet Ellie, this story had me splitting my sides. Congratulations on another beautiful girl.

Tiffany and hers said...

How Sweet!! Another girl! I am so happy for ya'll!

Jamie Martin said...

You couldn't let all of those cute girl cloths go to waste!! Heavenly Father was just saving you some money!! I am so excited for you guys! Welcome to the club of 4's!!

tiki_lady said...

congrats shannon! There are 4 lucky boys out there somewhere!

myglorydays said...

congrats! You make such pretty girls they hate to break tradition. I would rethink the Satan too :) Maybe Lucy, then you can tell her she was named for Lucifer when she is a teenager - haha just kidding no wait I remember teenage girls. Lucy is Mark's grandmothers name also.
Hope you feel great the whole pregancy & remember 1 more & you have a girls basketball team.
Jewel

Brandi said...

Congrats on girl #4. Ash can do it! He is a great girl daddy! I grew up in a family of all girls. It was so fun! :)

Alesa Larsen said...

Congrats. That is way exciting. We are expecting #4 also. Due in March. Tell Ahley he will be jealous, it's a boy.