skip to main |
skip to sidebar
My new career path...
Okay, so it is not really a career path, but a part time job that I know that I will enjoy immensely. I work for a company called Education, Travel and Culture as a coordinator between the company, schools and host families to bring foreign exchange students to live and study in the US. Our company has just opened up a branch in this area and I am helping to open the area by talking to schools and find host families. I will work directly with students to make sure that all is well between them and the host families. I will also work with schools to see how many students they can/will take. I am really excited, because this is the perfect job for me-- I love travel and meeting new people. If you know anyone who would like to be a host family send them my way! I will let you know how it goes, because this is the first OFFICIAL JOB I have had in many years... Most employers don't count family budgeting, cooking, teaching, changing diapers, chauffeuring and all the other things I do daily as job experience, so I am grateful to be given a chance to work at ETC. On the flip side of the coin I can also take groups to other countries (if I have enough teens that are interested) on short exchange programs. Maybe I will make it back to Spain one day after all!!!
3 comments:
How exciting to start a new job. That will be a fun one.
wow, fun for you!! If ya go overseas- I wanna go too!!
you go, girl. Congrats!
Post a Comment