Monday, October 6, 2008

Cute girls

Just some pictures of the girls. This is Riley
and Ellie in the backyard. Isn't beautiful?
I love autumn!

Hannah doing a little hair washin'. She can
wash herself and Ellie without any help.
It is nice to have such a big kid! She is a sweetheart
and she works really hard!

Talking on the phone is Riley's favorite past time.

She is always taking my phone and calling random people or

going on line... How she does it I don't know.
Riley's favorite food is GRITS! She is always

a mess after she eats it! Ashley and I battle every

morning about who gets to clean her up!


Snuggles!




There is a family of deer that live in our backyard.
They ate everything in our garden last year, but they are beautiful to
watch. There is little one in the mix...






Ellie's first day of preschool... How cute is she?



2 comments:

Shalene said...

Wow! They are getting soooo big!! They are adorable. Grits are a pain in the behind to clean up for sure. We love you guys. Thanks for posting the cute pics

Tiffany and hers said...

I love the scrubb'n in the tub one of Hannah! They are all sooo stink'n cute!! Grits-I feel your pain-oatmeal with Serrin!!