Monday, April 27, 2009

Summer Chinese Program

If anyone is interested I am in charge of finding host families for a Chinese Exchange Program this summer. I have had success in finding families who have adopted children from China, but I will need a few more families. The dates of the program are July 13th - August 2nd and some of you are already hosting. The students will be going to a school daily from 8-5 or so... So, you will be responsible for the students on evenings and weekends. If you can't do the entire time you can host for a week at the beginning or 2 weeks at the end or some combination like that and I will find another host family to do the rest of the time. We will have a welcome party when we bring students in and a good bye party to see them off. It does not matter if you are single, if you don't have any children at home, if your children are older or younger-- you can be a great host parent! The only thing that we ask is that they have their own bed-- same sex children can room together if you have children in your home. Having been a foreign exchange student in Spain and France this is a wonderful opportunity for everyone involved. Let me know if you are interested and have a great day!!

1 comment:

jenandjustin said...

What a fun job! Your girls are absolutely beautiful! I loved their Easter dresses! I thought I was a great bargain hunter....I am going to have to keep tabs on your bargain blog. You find the smokin' deals! I love it!!