I like posting what deals are going on, but I wanted this blog to be more personal. So, I have decided to start a blog that details current deals and some of the websites for finding deals. This way if you are looking for a bargain it will be easier to find what you are looking for. I am not going to connect my personal blog to my bargain blog because I do have personal information on this blog and I don't want to have to make this a private blog.
I hope you enjoy the deals that I find. I hope at this point to update my deal blog about 2-4 times a week, but time will be a major factor in what I am able to do. I also hope that you will all share your deals with me, because I am cheap and love buying things cheap and can't find every deal. So, check it out at http://shannonsdeals.blogspot.com/.
Today..
10 months ago

1 comment:
I will be on there all the time! I am excited!
Post a Comment