Wednesday, April 22, 2009

My Riley

I have been super busy the last little while with the girls, a new baby, shopping deals and my job, so I haven't posted much. BUT, Riley said the cutest thing the other day and I had to share. She makes a huge mess when she eats, so sometimes I just take off her clothes and let her eat naked. On one such day I put her in her seat and gave her the yogurt and let her go at it. Hannah, Ellie and I were in the other room when we hear Riley scream in horror,"I got it on my boobies!" (She got the yogurt on her chest.) I didn't know she even knew what boobies were. We all got a good laugh. She then went on to point out where my boobies were-- I did need a little guidance finding them. ;0) LOL

4 comments:

Mac said...

So glad you shared! That was hillarious!!!

THE BROWN FAMILY said...

Oh I just love the things kids say and yours seem to be pretty darn funny.

Tiffany and hers said...

You do have hilarious kids!! That was too funny!!!

Brandi said...

SO cute!