Well, here she is...
Girl #4 has a name--
Macy Elisabeth Rabon
I am guessing from the emails that Macy can be a male name.
I have to say that I have never heard it used as a male name.
I just thought it was a cute feminine name...
This is her first meeting with her excited sisters!sit with me at first, but after about 30 minutes she was back
to herself. Ellie loves babies and automatically adored her. To me
she looks a lot like Ellie, but to Ashley she looks more like Riley.
We will just have to see who she looks like as she gets bigger. She weighed in
at 8 pounds 9 ounces (the same I weighed when I was born) and 21
inches. Our biggest little girl! Thanks for all the love and hope
to see you all soon!

8 comments:
Congratulations! She is beautiful! I love the name Macy!
i have never heard of a boy named macy. your girls are so cute. i am glad you are all doing well. she is adorable.
That's wonderful news for you and your sweet family! Congratulations! I hope your recovery is going well and your delivery was a good experience.
I'm so excited for you! She is beautiful and I love her name and the pic of you and her.
Congrats - loved seeing the pictures. The girls look so excited to be new sisters all over again! And LOVE the name - so cute!
Welcome to our beautiful world Macy!!
She is a real beauty. But what else can you expect looking at your other girls. Glad to hear everyone is well.
She is beautiful. I love the pictures with the sisters.
Congratulations!!! She is beautiful and it is so fun to see your four little angels all together. Wow!!!I too love the name!
Post a Comment