Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Some deals...

Rumor has it that Harris Teeter will do triples on the 12th-15th... Man oh man I am due the 12th!!!! I can triple in labor right?! Then I might have a day to triple after the baby comes ;0)
We will see. I will confirm when I know...

And free $20 gift card from dillyeo.com. Still trying to find out what dillyeo sales... lol... But I will let you know. I registered just in case they sale good stuff!

2 comments:

Josh said...

glad to see the rumor mill is abuzz with HT's triple coupon event. steve jobs would be proud of that kind of marketing.

Katie said...

Ooh, I just started doing coupons (inspired by you), so I'm excited!

Do you usually go into labor near your due date? I guess this is good for you - if you aren't in labor by then you will have a reason to be glad the baby hasn't come yet.