skip to main |
skip to sidebar
Can you say triples paradise?
Well... I have let some things go this week and my blog has been one of those things... I have so many things that I would like to post and say, but for now triples announcements will just have to do. I do have some political rants I would like to share, but that can wait until I don't have a sleeping baby in my arms or sick kids upstairs (Yes, can you believe that Ellie is sick? We will probably be out another week at church! Will they ever get well and stay well for a while? I probably shouldn't ask that...Murphy's Law ;0) Anyways triples will start at Bloom tomorrow morning at 7am and last until Sunday evening. You can find matchups for items at Hotcouponworld.com. Then Harris Teeter is doing a WHOLE WEEK of triples from next Wednesday on. I have most of my coupons ready, but I have been printing out some IPs (internet printables) here and there to add to the lot. Hope you all enjoy the thrill of paying so little and getting so much!!!!
4 comments:
Woohoo! My first triples - I am really excited. Thanks for the news. Hope Ellie gets better soon - just what you need right now.
Bless your heart girl. I'll pray for ya!
I am so excited!!! Are you for real the whole week my life is complete now...
Man you need some rest. Remember to take it easy and enjoy that baby.
Post a Comment