skip to main |
skip to sidebar
Warning TMI
I haven't blogged in a while because my little Riley Roo has been super sick. About one and an half weeks ago Riley woke up vomiting in the middle of the night and from there the vomiting lasted about 5 days! Poor kid-- she vomited more than 20 times altogether! It has been a horrible virus and today she was finally acting like herself again and she had normal poop!! Woo hoo!!! I felt so bad for her-- she was so pitiful laying on me all the time. I was also scared we would have to take her to the emergency room because of dehydration. I am so grateful that she has made it through and seems to be back to her happy, darling little self. It is amazing how little sleep you can get when you feel so bad for your child...
2 comments:
Ooooh, the horror! I am sorry! Glad to hear she is getting better.
Poor thing. Glad she is doing better. I don't know how you survived that. 5 days is a long time of puking!
Post a Comment