Bloom had triples Friday and Saturday and so I made many trips to the local Bloom. I got some fantastic deals-- they paid me approx. $.45 to take the Hormel Pepperoni, I got 15 rolls of Viva paper towels for $.31 a roll (I did have pay $3 for them on ebay, so you have to factor that into the price), $.16 for 20 oz. Nestle chocolate milk and so many other great deals! But, the deal of the week has to go to my neighbor, Ning. She found some Cottonelle TP blinkies (the coupons they have in the grocery store) for $.75 off. They had 6 pack double rolls of Cottonelle TP for BOGO (buy one get one) at $4.98 for two. With her coupons Ning paid $.25 a pack for toilet paper... kudos to her. Lesson-- also take the blinkies a the grocery store! And Bloom is great about doubling and tripling coupons that say do not double or triple. Well, Fort Mill Bloom is at least. I found the store to be very clean and the employees to be helpful and pleasant-- many kudos to Bloom!
And just so you can enjoy freebies even more here are a few I found at www.afullcup.com...
http://www.babiesonestep.com/feb_giveaway.html-- free blanket and bear
http://ebm.cheetahmail.com/c/tag/hBJmsL8AcckdyB7f8Cm$FFK1g05/doc.html-- free Victoria Secret lotion
Today..
11 months ago

1 comment:
ok, you have got to take me with you the next time you coupon shop. I have noooooo clue how this calculates.
Post a Comment