Friday, February 20, 2009

Any Interest

Just wanted to post for anyone that lives in my neck of the woods. I trying to get a foreign exchange program going for this summer with a class of 10-12 year olds from China. They will only be here for 2 weeks and they will be in English school and on field trips Monday through Friday 8-4 or (8-5-- we haven't decided yet). You DON'T have to have children or children the age of the students. You just have to want to share in another culture. You can also have 2 students if you are worried about one student feeling lonely or bored. I am also recruiting families for year long programs with high school students. So, contact me or leave me a comment if you are interested. Also, please pass this on to other families that you think might have an interest in our program!!!

1 comment:

Katie said...

We would probably be interested in hosting someone for the summer program. Colin would love to have a visitor from China. I will talk to Chad about it.