Can I just say that I really need some tutoring on how to move pictures and put things on my blog! I try to hard and it becomes a mess!!!! Anyways here are the pictures. I keep posting them on my blog and the captions come out wrong! So, I will just label everything here...
Ashley and me!
Next is Ashley with Graham (Dad to Sammy and husband to Shanna) and Jim (the sexy, single brother).
Then Brandon (cousin) and Bettye (aunt) showing off their grotesque, long tongues! (Look out Kiss!)
Here is Ellie at her dolled up best-- she loves dress up and Riley trying to ride her new car toy! We didn't even get it out of the box yet! Here is Hannah and Carlyle with their webkinz patiently waiting for more gifts. And last is Shanna and Sammy-- Mom, I have seen it all before!
We spent last weekend celebrating Christmas with
Ashley's extended family in Hilton Head, SC.
This is a family tradition and we have done it every year
but one because of me being sick.
Actually until recently the party was held in Florence, SC
where Ashley's very young grandmother used to live.
But, about 4 years back she moved to Hilton Head to sew her wild oats (just
kidding Granny!), thus
moving the party to that area.
We made great time for 3 kids and a pregnant lady
and we arrived in time for a late dinner before going to Ashley's Aunt Cynthia and Uncle Darryl's home on the other side of the island.
About 20 minutes after we arrived Ashley calls me to the
bathroom with some urgency... Hannah had thrown up! What a way to start a trip
AND with my yakking issues!
We cleaned her up and she did get sick a couple more times that evening, but
fell asleep and woke up hungry (she ate bacon!) the next morning!
No fever-- no nothing else. So far (knock on wood) no one else has had it, so I'm
hoping it was just something she ate!
Anyways... it turned out to be fun weekend and I am glad that we did not go home. I want to thank Ashley's aunt and uncle for their
incredible hospitality in letting us stay in their beautiful, movie star home. I was
terrified that the kids were going to break something as I am in most homes
that do not have children living in them day to day-- but we made it through with
Ashley the only one breaking anything. I can't take him anywhere!
Everyone in the family was so gracious and we really had a great time!
Hannah and Ellie had the most wonderful time with their second cousin
Carlyle. She is all they can talk about! They are the only grandkids on
my side of the family and Ashley's brother has one little boy who is almost three. They
are expecting their second in July! So, it is nice for the girls to have
a girl their age to play with! Here are some pics that
JEEYUM, Ashley's single, hot, younger brother, took!
(Any ladies out there looking for romance-- I'll hook you up!)

2 comments:
What a fun weekend. Hand in there girl, you are 2/3 done.
How fun for ya'll. I would love a get away like that. Sorry about the puking kid though. I feel ya.
Post a Comment