Thursday, December 18, 2008

My cheapness report for the week...

My cheapness report for the week comes from Harris Teeter. I have learned that if it is on sale at a good price you should get a raincheck at Harris Teeter for whatever you possibly can. So, I got a raincheck for Buy 2 get 3 Free Palermo's Pizzas at Harris Teeter a couple of weeks back (limit 10 pizzas altogether). They are a fairly good frozen pizza-- good size too and I had a $.75 coupon which was doubled ($1.50 off) for every pizza that was not considered free. So, I went in this week and the pizzas were Buy 1 get 1 Free. When HT does this the item becomes half off. So, I essentially bought 2 pizzas and got $1.50 off each pizza and received 8 free-- KABAM!!! They were each about $1.10 a pizza with tax-- usually $7.29 a pizza before tax. I will have to let you know how it goes at CVS next week. They have some awesome sales, BUT the sale starts on Sunday, so I have to go Monday (that whole keep the Sabbath Holy thing :) We will see how I fair-- I'll make a full report-- lol!

1 comment:

tiki_lady said...

BIG SCORE! Mr. Incredible is really good at getting deals. I am not so good at using coupons let alone the whole sale thing. I will be interested in how you do next week.