Sunday, May 10, 2009

Seriously?

Having gone to the Seriously, so Blessed blog a few times I am not sure I really like it. Her humor though funny at times, seems a little over the top. Her latest post about blessing her babies has some truth to it, (http://seriouslysoblessed.blogspot.com/), but I have only once heard a birth story from the pulpit. And that was a new member from my mission-- who was a little nutty... Anyways, what do you think? Is she over the top? I guess, although some of those generalizations hold true, we sure aren't in Utah but in the beautiful south. Zion is where you can get to the beach or the mountains in a couple of hours and see no less than 30 Baptist churches on your way.

3 comments:

THE BROWN FAMILY said...

Yes, I would have to agree with you she is too over done for my taste.

Katie said...

I think we are blessed that the mormon cultured isn't as concentrated and defined here in the south - more variety in members, trends, and interests.

I would say she is over the top, but I also read a top of blogs and it is scary how like this blog some blogs are.

Brandi said...

That blog is a joke. Seriously it is a parody of all the cheesy blogs out there. She is making fun. :) I don't have the patience to read it though. I barely have enough time to get to all my friends blogs to see what is going on in their lives. No time for foolishness right now.