My nephew, Sammy, has been staying with us this week while his mom attends a workshop and this is a conversation that he and Ellie shared just a few minutes ago-- Graham, my brother-in-law, is going to love this!
Sammy-- loud screams and squeals
Ellie-- You're not a girl! You're a boy!
Me-- Why are you telling Sammy that Ellie?
Ellie-- Because he screams like a girl...
That is pretty funny!!!! I love kids...
Today..
10 months ago

10 comments:
LOL, that's good 'nuff reason for me! LOL
Shannon, Kelly Fox and Rachel and I were going to party it up at the Books a million store for the book release BREAKING DAWN. It is on Friday, August 1st. It is also Dash's birthday. So, I will be there late like 10:30ish. Kelly said something about Ning may go. If you know any other TWILIGHT fans send the invite out. I'm sure people will bring some treats to pass along to the other fanatics. I hope to make a TEAM EDWARD shirt. If I have time.
BTW, sweet blog! You need to start commenting on my bloggett!
I will add your url to my blog roll.
Hey this is kind of addictive! writing comments and talking to myself
wow, you should try it! I am getting an instant tickle out of it.
roflrofl, wow you are looking ever so popular now with all these comments
I promise I will stop at 10 comments
I can't wait for the book! I am on pins and needles.
I will be checked out of life all day Saturday, OH WAIT, Dash is getting baptized.
That's OK, if there is a will there is a way. Plus it is going to be really really small, like 10 people! WOOHOO, go me! Was this coinicidence?? NOT to mention, this is my 10th and last comment for this post! WOOHOO! ::pats self on back:: I'm good! :;walks away happily.
Post a Comment