
Hannah loves to pose. She loves for us to take pictures and movies of her... Sometimes it is okay to include her sisters... Too cute.

Ellie playing some computer games with a lovely hat... She loves putting stuff on her head and saying, "Mommy, do I look beautiful?"

Riley enjoying some chocolate frosting. We have an adorable movie of her eating it and not letting me near it, but that is way too big for me to figure out how to upload.
3 comments:
Hey Shannon, I found your blog through maureen's blog. Your girls are so cute.
Three girls with a personality mix of both Shannon AND Ashley! Is the world ready for this?!! Those girls have the potential to change the world for the better!
Chrys, I need your address to link you up to my page...
Shalene, I am excited for you to see Dale. Do you need a babysitter for a couple of days away and alone? I would love the girls to stay for a couple of days with us (we have plenty of girl stuff) if you two want to get away! Take care, Shannon
Post a Comment