skip to main |
skip to sidebar
Sarah Palin continued
From a comment that was posted in response to my remarks on Sarah Palin it seems that I did not clarify some of my thoughts on Sarah Palin. (In my defense it is hard to think clearly while my children are screaming my name and coming over to punch keys every couple of minutes :) But, I like Sarah Palin because she is a conservative politician that I can relate to and frankly there are not too many conservative female politicians that I feel like I can relate to. I still don't like McCain. I think he is a pompous, government knows best, RINO, but I like Sarah Palin and that makes McCain a little easier for me to swallow. I was not comparing her to Margaret Thatcher-- that is a HUGE reach. I was using her as an example of what a great female leader can be-- that is all. I am hoping that Sarah Palin can continue to be a good leader and hopefully become a great leader.
No comments:
Post a Comment