Hi all! I am sad to report that school has begun and summer is officially over (at least for Hannah who started 1st grade on Monday). We were able to enjoy the last of the season by going camping in Hendersonville-- beautiful and breathtaking-- and visiting Carowinds (we had passes so that was something we did a lot of this past summer-- but a trip to the rides with Daddy was a nice way to end the summer). Camping actually came first, but I struggle getting pictures right on this thing...
The girls on the Dora Train...

Ellie loving on Blue...
Nothing cuter than a naked baby.
She got soaking wet in the waterfall pool we were
playing in, so I striped her naked and changed her
into just a diaper, but I left her naked for a while
before I put it on!

White bottom! She has a great tan!

Ellie playing by the edge of the waterfall-- too cute.
My kids all got in the water and got SOAKED. And
then we found several baby Copperheads basking
in the sun nearby. Oops! A little scary for mom.

What's better than mud pies with friends?
1 comment:
i want her nakedon my lap with mycock in her ass
Post a Comment