We went to Raleigh last weekend to attend a party that my youngest brother, Shane, planned for his girlfriend Amy (30th birthday-- man, is she old!) Here are the pics...
George, Shane (my "little" brothers) and Brian, a childhood friend we have recently reconnected with...
Ellie, Shannon, Jordan (my baby sister), Hannah, Riley and a random kid I don't know. Jordan is always hanging out with the little ones-- she likes kids and they are closer to her height and weight, so she feels more comfortable.
Riley is reaching for Daddy, but Buela (Pandora-- my mom), won't give her up...
I am losing on my bracket. This is the first time that it appears that Ashley will beat me in 2 years... That's right-- I have won the March Madness bracket thing for the past 2 years. I know so little about sports, including basketball, so I guess it is pretty bad to lose to me. I guess Ashley should get use to it!!! I think he feels pretty vindicated this year. He brags about it quite a bit, but I know I can take him again next year.
No comments:
Post a Comment